Employer branding and internal communications
What’s your greatest asset? Your product? Your brand? Your client portfolio? No – it’s your people. Without amazing talent, even the brightest ideas and biggest empires fail. And that’s why employer branding and internal communications is so vitally important.
Communicating person-to-person – however large your team may be
I love to tell people stories – and help brands connect and communicate with the people who drive their continued success.
Not many people know this, but I actually cut my copywriter teeth in the world of employee engagement, recruitment advertising and student marketing. Though – over the years – I’ve gained skills and polished silverware across DM and branding before evolving into digital and content, I’ve never forgotten my roots.
What does that mean in practice?
Cutting through the waffle, jargon and internal politics to create campaigns that connect and messages that hit home, hard.
- Award-winning employer brands
- Tone of Voice setting and training
- Copy School – in-house comms and content creator training for non-professional writers
- Tactical creative campaigns and copywriting
- Change management communication programmes
- Learning & Development programmes and communications
Looking for the whole package?
I can even recommend some excellent specialist agencies for people comms – and work with them on your behalf to keep the costs down!